Question
Posted by: Es | 2010/03/10

Adco Zolpidem

I have been on Adco Zolpidem for about 10 years and feel it is time to get off it - bit worried because I dont sleep well. Was told to take Melatonin and Niacin with the Adco Zolpidem and slowly reduce the dose of Adco Zolpidem - I take Ativan during the day for anxiety - took the Melatonin last night and have woken up with a headache - is it possible to go off the Adco Zolpidem by just reducing the dosage over a period of time without taking something like Melatonin or Niacin - and I definitely dont want to replace one sleeping tab with just another

Hallo Es
Yes you can gradually reduce the dosage without taking Melatonin or Niacin. But take it slowly. If you sleep badly, consider taking Tryptanol antidepressant in the evenings - it will make you sleepy but also correct your abnormal sleeping cycle eventually - discuss with your doctor.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/10

Hallo Es

Reply to cyberdoc