Posted by: tania | 2012-01-26

hav been put on ADCO-ZETOMAX CO 10/12,5 for first time-is giving abdominal pain +cramps-but this is the lowest dose-will a different pill be given now,or can all pills cause abdominal pain?Have been taking it for 3 days now-will the pain go away or should i immediately tell my dr?Why is it causing abdominal pain and bloatedness?

Unfortunately, antibiotics can cause gastric irritation and bloating. Inform your doctor about this as soon as possible, in order to have it replaced by an antibiotic that is well tolerated.

A diabetic friend who has stents and a heart condition got toxic potassium levels and severe swelling like heart failure and fluid on the lungs and very low heartbeat from Zetamax 20 Co and it affected his kidneys. Does anybody know about these symptoms?

I am also on Zetomax for more than two years now and am experiencing joint pains which my GP says is not because of them, but through research I have learnt that they are one of the side effects

Posted by: denny | 2015-06-01

I take adco zetomax 10/12,5 for my hypertension condition. I had no problems or side effects, but I was advised by my supplier that the tablet has been discontinued, and now I have to go onto something else. can anyone verify if this is true.

Reply to denny
Posted by: Conksp | 2015-03-11

Ouch! I am also on Zetomax, although have never experienced abdominal pain. What I would like to know, however, is what's good about Zetomax and what's bad. I'd like to wean myself off BP medication.

Reply to Conksp | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Alice | 2015-06-26

Does adco-zetomax give joynt pajn

Posted by: Answer Dr Anrich | 2014-02-16

Zetomax Co is not an antibiotic, it's prescribed for hypertension!

Reply to Answer Dr Anrich