Question
Posted by: Amanda | 2010/03/02

Adco Sinul Need Help

Hi Cyber Doc i am using adco sinul between 10 and 15 per day i think i am addicted to it for if i dont use it my body doesnt feel right can you perhaps send me a protocol to ween myself of it for i am desperate

Hallo Amanda
If you have been using this for more than 2 weeks and you don't have chronic pain, you probably have a dependency. It is sometimes difficult to do this alone and you may need professional help (rehabilitation centres: http://www.askthedoctoronline.co.za/rehabilitation-centres.html or any psychiatrist)
Try cutting down on the dose in small increments, writing down the number of tablets you take per day and try to reduce it by 1 tablet every 2nd day until you can stop.

2
Posted by: Griet | 2010/03/02

I am sure you are addicted, get help urgently!!! It will destroy you! Hope you ween yourself soon. I will pray for you.

Reply to Griet
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/02

Hallo Amanda

Reply to cyberdoc