Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2010/08/05

Adco-Alzam

Hi, Doc

I was at the doctor as a result of persisting forehead headace and neck and shoulder pains, my doctor indicated its stress and prescribed adco-alzam, my question is, instructions it said i must drink half to 1 tab 2x a day. the first day i took 1 full tab, got drowsy and slept for about 5 hours, in the evening i took half and managed to sleep well. the problem i have now is i am back at work and don''t know if i should take it during the day, i am scared i will get drowsy and sleepy which might cause problems, and since its the instruction said 2x a day what should i do?

thank you

Hallo Jenny
I think it may make you too sleepy during the day - take at night - the half life is long so it will work for 24 hours

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/05

Hallo Jenny