Question
Posted by: worried | 2011-06-21

adbominal pain, swelling on the side of....the Butt

hi
please help. i have a large swollen something on the side of the opening of by butt. very painfull even to pass stool it feels like something is blocking it. before this i had abdominal paid (not that sore but there) and lower back pain now that was sore. not long i see this....what could it be. a bit worried because i had it before and the specialist suggested a G scope and C scope but by the time I was going to have it all pain was gone so i jsut left it at that...they did find a cyst on the side that was paining though...

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hello worried,
This forum is certainly not the correct one to be enquiring about your problem. However, I would suggest that you return to a G.I.T specialist. You should not ignore this problem.
Regards,
Graham.

1
Posted by: Eating disorders and Obesity Expert | 2011-06-27

Hello worried,
Regards,
Graham.

Reply to Eating disorders and Obesity Expert