Posted by: Tanya | 2009-09-18

AD drugs

I am 6 months pregnant. I have been taking Adco-talomil for the last month. (Was also on this previously for PND). I was told that this drug would not affect my baby. Have just read the AD drugs can cause birth defects and on the Ad -|- Ingram website they say that they have not determined the safety in pregnancy yet.

What now?

Birth defects are not a problem with Talomil. There are some reports of a slight increase in miscarriage rate, but you are past this time. There are also a few reports of problems with the circulation of the baby if these medications are taken in the weeks before delivery.

Posted by: Lee-anne | 2009-09-29

Could you please advise if talomil can prevent u falling pregnant?

Reply to Lee-anne