Question
Posted by: Karen | 2009-04-19

Acute pain in abdomen

Hi, my sister gets this acute pain in her stomache area, the dr said her stomache muscle harden. This was not explained well, no medication given and when she gets it she is in so much pain for a few hours. She said her whole chest is in pain. What is this or what could this be. It happens maybe once a fort night. What couls she take to alleviate it a bit ?

Karen

I strongly suggest that your sister gets a second opinion from a GP or to make an appointment with a gastroenterologist, in order to have a gastroscopy and colonoscopy done.