Question
Posted by: Nomsa | 2009-01-05

Acupuncture in Bloemfontein

I am looking for an acupuncturist in Bloemfontein that specializes in fertility.

I do not know of any acupuncturist in Bloemfontein, I suggest you contact a fertility clinic in Bloemfontein and they maybe able to assist you finding somebody that is interested in acupuncture and fertility.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo

3
Posted by: Riana | 2014-04-07

Do you know of any Chinese doctors in Bloemfontein for acupuncture therapy for cancer patients. You can send me email to info@cheetahexperience.com

Reply to Riana
Posted by: L niezer | 2013-06-18

Hi Nomsa I live in Kimberley. I have just come across your comment (18/06/2013). I hope you found someone that could help you. For those who are interested in using acupuncture as a form of treatment for infertility, you may try out Dr F.R. Tun in Kimberley. He runs an integrative medical practice (Kimberley Medi-Spa) using Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, homeopathy and Western Medicine. Dr Tun explained to me that Acupuncture is not very effective when used alone for infertility, but in combination with Chinese herbs, particularly when the cause of infertility is not known. Dr Tun can be contacted at 053 8327050.

Reply to L niezer
Posted by: tanya | 2009-01-13

hello, ek woon in bfn. jy kan prof wessels gerus probeer, ek weet net nie van die akupuntuur nie, maar prof wessels help vrouens wat sukkel om swanger te raak, hulle is by femspes by prellerplein.tel. 436 8956

ek hoop jy kom reg, lekker daggie

Reply to tanya