Question
Posted by: BEVERLEY | 2010/04/12

ACU-DOL

ACU-DOL I have been using these pain killers for the past 10 years at the rate of plus minus 4 a day. Is this harmful to the
body in the long run or is it ok to use these tables when a headache occurs.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Bev

My concern is why you have had a headache every day for the last 10 years - Have you ever seen a doctor about this?
The dose you are taking is within the normal dosage range, but no studies have ever been performed on its effect over a 10 year timespan - One thing however is sure, and that is that it most certainly cannot be good for you!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/04/12

Hi Bev

Reply to pharmacist