Question
Posted by: RX | 2010/04/23

actopic

Can I stll be pregnent even if I have 2 actopic pregnancy

Dear Rx

One can still achieve a pregnancy if you have had two ectopic pregnancies, if the ectopic pregnancies occurred only in one tube and the other fallopian tube is patent. Or at the time of the either of ectopic pregnancies the fallopian tubes were not removed and if the remaining fallopian tube had healed well and is patent then it is possible that a pregnancy can occur. The best way to find that out is to either go for a HSG or a laparoscopy.

Answered by: Dr. Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: SAM | 2010/04/29

SWEETHART.. I SAY YES U WILL AND CAN, BEEN THER AND DONE THAT GOT THE T SHIRT BABY .....KEEP ON BELIEVING AND SPEEK IT OVER URSELVE......SAY THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB WILL GROW IN MY WHOMB, TRUST GOD....BE BLESSED

Reply to SAM