Question
Posted by: Mokkie | 2013/01/25

Activelle and period

I am nearly 53, suffers from Hyperthyriodism. I was on PreMelle Cycle 5 but started on Activelle on 10 Dec. By 22 Dec I started spotting, all day long. It went on for 3 &  1/2 weeks, when I really started menstruating, for 7 days. It stopped for 2 days, and now I am between spotting and menstruating. My gyne is 150km from here, and I don''t want to drive all the way just to hear I should give the new HRT time to work. Please help!

I would give it another month. If you are still having problems, you may need to try something else.