Question
Posted by: LOUISE | 2009/10/15

ACTIVE FX

HI DOC
What are your thoughts on ACTIVE FX , i have wrkinkling on my chest area im 34 and also find my skin around my collar bone is very loose and crinkly.

Are Active FX AND FRAXEL the same thing??

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Louise, thank you for the question.

The Lumenis UltraPulse FX is an excellent technology (fractional CO2 laser) and its indication is for wrinkle removal/softening and tightening skin. Other technologies to consider that will have similar effects are Fraxel re:pair and Syneron’s Matrix RF. When one considers using these types of technology things to remember are price, downtime, and number of sessions required to achieve the desired end result.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2009/10/17

Hi Louise, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert