Question
Posted by: Acnetane | 2009/02/13

Acnetane long term side effects

I am 22yrs old and have been taking Acnetane for three months now and have been warned about the side effects. I have experienced some of the short term ones: Dry skin, dry lips, nose sores, painful joints and skin rash. But I am starting to fear the long term side effects since I have started to have dry eyes, experience some hearing loss and headaches.

Are the above symptoms reversible and what are the long term side effects.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you visit your GP for an examination, as well as blood tests. When using Acnetane it has to be monitored by a doctor on a monthly basis.