Question
Posted by: Promise | 2009/01/21

Acnetane &  Pregnancy

Good day, I have been using acnetane for about 12 months, I was then discharged or told to stop by my Dermatologist, this was 4 months back. I went to see my GP a day back and he did a pregnancy test and it came back positive. I need to find out if I should be worried, am going to see my Gynae in a weeks time, but i need urgent advice. Is it safe after 4 months of not using Acnetane? Please advice, really worried.

It is recommended that you do not fall pregnant within a month of stopping Acnetane. After that it is fine.