Posted by: zappa | 2009-05-07

Acne treatment

I am currently using Retin A for an Acne problem.
I' ve been using it nightly for about 7 weeks now and I don' t see a very big difference.
Is it possible to use Ilotycin TS in conjunction with the Retin A, i.e. applying the Ilotycin to the skin in the morning and the Retin A at night?
Is there anything else you would suggest for clearing up the inflimation and speeding up the process of eliminating the problem?

I think the cause may be hormonal. I was on melodene for 10 years and stopped using it last year September, after beginning to experience severe headaches. The acne started about 2 months after that (mainly on my neck). I' ve been back on melodene for 2,5 months now, but my skin is not much better.

Hallo Zappa
Yes you can combine it with Ilotycin TS - Retinoids work very slowly but effectively, so give it bit more time

Is it normal to have redness and itching when starting to use ilotycin ts solution?

Posted by: chris | 2015-10-01

Can I use ilotycin ts solution for keliod

Reply to chris

I have been using acnetane 20mg for 21 days and my lips have already turned red and my skin has turned dark,now I have been given llotycin T.S to apply will it work