Question
Posted by: Kim | 2008/08/27

Acne treatment

My son has very bad acne and I have done a search on the internet and seen very good reviews for two products: Acnezine and Clearpores. Does anyone know of a pharmacy etc in South Africa where I can purchase either of these two as it only shows online purchasing with a credit card.

Expert ImagePharmacist

The problem with online products such as these are that they are rarely available in South African retail pharmacies. Your best best would be to buy it online, or otherwise to see a local dermatologist to recommend a local solution