Question
Posted by: JANET OMUHAKA | 2009/11/03

acne scars and feet skin

Hi doc bets . People say that attractive( women )tend to get easy with life. Which its all about appearance. For me acne has destroyed my life leave alone getting a boyfriend.since high school i have struggled with acne which is overnow but yet left me depressed acne scars (holes) on my cheecks. I have tied all kinds of scars removers some which i cannot afford here in Kenya. what is the cheapest affordable way for a student like me to repair my skin?. 2nd my feet top skin is looking bad this is due to scrachting , It not smooth and firm (creased) since in high school. I tried dermatologists and spent my parents hard money all in vain. Please help me doc am desperate because am a girl 21yrs in university. PLEASE HELP ME, EVEN IF ITS HOME REMEDIES?

Hallo Janet
I don't know what you will have available - the only things that will work is dermabrasion, chemical peels or laser - usually you need to see a dermatologist for these. Creams etc do not really work. Are you from Nairobi?

Dr Mahendra B Pancholi, M.B.B.S. , DV&D, M.D. , FAAD
Yaya Centre 3rd Flr Rm 3- NAIROBI, Pandya
Memorial hospital MOMBASA
Nairobi, Nairobi 00508
(254) 727734300

He apparently manages all skin types and treat all skin conditions at first laser skin centre. They have 3 offices 2 in Nairobi at Yaya Center and MP shah hospital and one in Mombasa at Pandya memorial hospital. Specialities include Botox, Fillers and chemical peels

2
Posted by: Daniel | 2016/07/23

I have Scars on my chest ad right hands ad legs need to be remove, I don't want to see them in my body can you guys get that done?

Reply to Daniel
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/03

Hallo Janet

Memorial hospital MOMBASA
Nairobi, Nairobi 00508
(254) 727734300

Reply to cyberdoc