Question
Posted by: angela | 2010/02/28

Acne scars

Hello there,
THanks for your comprehensive and really helpful response. It seems the lazer used is called Mosaic, have you heard of it?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Angela, thank you for getting back to me.

The Mosaic is an Erbium Glass fractional laser and has specific indications for treating scarring so one should get good results. I cannot find any specific medical studies with the Mosaic (that does not mean they do not exist) and some before & after photographs with acne scarring can be found on their web page: http://www.lutronic.com/eng/product/mosaic-laser-application.html