Question
Posted by: Confused | 2010/03/01

Acne scarring

I was wondering, I see a lot of men with bad acne scarring on their face and have enver seen a women with severe scarring maybe a little bit but not that extreme. Most scarring like this cannot be hidden by make up. Why do mens skin scar more then womens? Im a women that skin scar this badly and are having problems with meds as my body seems to be very sensitive to the meds. But i have to keep on taking it. The derm and I run out of options. My question what is causing mens faces to scar mroe then womens?

Hallo Confused
I think they may be less cautious than women about their skins ???? Really don't know but acne should be treated in men and women alike to prevent scarring. There are ways of reducing scarring like laser and chemical peels.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/01

Hallo Confused

Reply to cyberdoc