Question
Posted by: Angie | 2009/10/27

Acne products

I have been prescribed Differin Cream and Dalacin T solution.. One is to be used on specific spots and the other on the whole face. As I am unable to see my doc for another two weeks can anyone advise me which is which

Expert ImageTeen expert

The information on the medication should tell you this. If not I suggest you phone the doctor who prescribed it for this information. Alternatively send your question to our Pharmacist here at Health24.

4
Posted by: Bee | 2009/11/14

My 11 year old granddaughter has started getting pimples on her face. It doesn' t seem to be acne, but just normal adolescent pimples and bad skin which also gets worse after eating chocolates and sweets.What do you suggest we use on her young skin?

Reply to Bee
Posted by: G-Dad | 2009/11/13

I took my daughter for deep clean facial wash at a salon, the best thing I could have done, her skin cleared up immediately, this should be done monthly, it is an hour session at roughly R180 per session, or you can buy the cream and stuff directly from them and do it at home.

My daughter was on the Dalacin solution, helped a bit but not as effective as the deep clean once a month, she is not using Dalacin any more, in bad cases you can do the deep clean every second week.

Reply to G-Dad
Posted by: Teen expert | 2009/10/29

Reply to Teen expert
Posted by: pp | 2009/10/28

Ask the pharmist on this web

Reply to pp