Question
Posted by: Jayson | 2010-06-30

Acne on Shoulders

I am a 25 year old male. I am fortunate in that I have never had any problems with any kind of acne in my life. Obviously I get the odd pimple but I''ve never had a problem. For the last few months though, I''ve been getting a lot of pimples on my upper back and shoulders. I always wash the area as thoroughly as possible while I''m in the shower but I haven''t noticed any improvement. Any advice?

Hallo Jayson
Try using Benzoyl peroxide on the area (e.g. Oxy 10) and ask your doctor for a prescription for an antibiotic lotion to put on the are like Eryderm.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-06-30

Hallo Jayson