Posted by: Natalie | 2010-05-23

Acne on breasts?

Hi, I get small bumps on my breasts and nipples that seems almost like blackheads. When pressed a white fluid comes out, nothing I do or any kind of acne cream seems to help. I know I should not scratch it, It leaves ugly scars that takes ages to go away. I am extremely self-concious about this, what is it and what can I do about it?

You can consult your GP for an examination of your skin. It is possible that you have a bacterial infection causing the repeat outbreak of pimples on your breasts. In the interim you can apply Bactroban ointment, twice daily, for at least 10 days to the afflicted area. This product is available over the counter at any pharmacy.