Question
Posted by: Zee | 2010/03/10

ACNE MEDS

I stopped taking Diane when my hair was shedding alot my doc put me on Yasmin and it continued after numerous blood tests it came back ok with a slight iron shortage. I decided to stop the BCP''s i shedded for a while and it stopped and was experiencing regrowth again , then my skin started breaking out badly with PMS i went to derma again and he gave me Oratane at 40 mg a day, 14 days in and the hair started shedding badly again i decided to stop it completely as i don''t want the whole hair loss thing again its very depressing for me, i want to know how long will it be in my system and will the hair loss stop or is it permanent - i have been off it for 8 days now...please help

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Zee

No, the effect should not be permanent - Give it some time an all should return to normal

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/03/11

Hi Zee

Reply to pharmacist