Question
Posted by: Shobana | 2012/11/27

ACNE MARKS

Hi there what can I use to remove acne marks?. I''ve had acne but it''s all drying up leaving horrible scaring.

Would really appreciate some feedback.

Shobana

I think you should start by consulting a dermatologist for a skin peel, as well as Intense Pulse Light therapy to aggressively exfoliate the skin. This will dramatically reduce your scarring and pigmentation marks.

1
Posted by: Lou | 2012/11/30

Your best bet would be to go to a Health and Beauty Clinic and ask that they do an assesment of your skin. There is lazer or chemical peels that can be done to lessen acne scarring.

Reply to Lou