Question
Posted by: chris | 2010/08/26

Acne-like outbreaks on chest @ 34

Hi Doc,

I have a problem when I am stressed or using anything else than " sensitive"  soaps. I get these bumps on my upper chest area that swells to reasonable size (flat bumps of about 1-2cm diameter). I know I should not be fretting with them, but if I do press them small white little balls ( about a 1mm diameter max) pops out after some days. It is very sensitive when touched in the beginning and extremely visible! My self esteem is taking a beating here! I am a 34 yr old male that cannot ever swim without a t-shirt on! Please help! Is there any medication I can take that will get rid of thjis?

Hallo Chris
It sounds as if you get sebaceous cysts. Using an antiacne medication like Oxy 10 on the area may help.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: chris | 2010/08/27

Thanks doc,

Would that be the benzoyl peroxide stuff or just the sensitive face wash?

-chris

Reply to chris
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/26

Hallo Chris
dr Bets