Posted by: Themza | 2012-11-09

Acne caused by hormanes

I have a skin/acne problem that started a year ago,at first I though it was stress since I was retreched frm my job. I started having terrible pimples tht left a lot of black marks on my face. Now I am working,healthly again but the problem continues. I have noticed that it gets worse around my period. I am on the Traphesil pill.
I have tried different skin care ranges but nothing seems to help. A friend suggested I use a sudodrem nappy rash cream,as it does wonders for the face.
Would this help my skin,if not what would u suggest I use, i2e. contraceptive or skin care product.

I would suggest that you see a dermatologist. Definitely don't use strange skin creams on your face.