Posted by: lee | 2011-08-15

Acne been there for years

Hi doc,

I had acne as a teenager and so was put on the pill which sorted things out. But i''ve noticed that i''ve had acne on my forehead for a few years (i''m assuming). It is just tiny little bumps all over my forehead that just don''t want to go away. Very small but its almost like they are deep set. No amount of scrubbing or masks helps.
They have always been there but it is just recently starting to bother me, would really love smooth skin on my forehead.
I wash and moisturise twice a day and am still on the pill.
What medication can I start off with to try and clear it up?

I strongly suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination and suggested treatment.