Question
Posted by: Julia | 2009-07-03

Acne and anti biotics

I would like to know what is the best topical creams anitbiotic or facewash for whitehead ACNE - i usually get bad breakouts during or before PMS. I used to use Yasmin and other BCP ' s but the side effects were too bad even though my skin was clear. I am 29 year old i used eryderm , but it seems immune to my skin now. i am using clean and clear ointment which helps a little but i need something more longterm and effective without bad side effects.

thanks

Julia

I suggest that you try Differen gel, which is available over the counter at pharmacies.