Question
Posted by: Sam | 2012/09/12

Acne

I have sores on my back that start off as pimples and I have also recently developed acne on my face at the age of 23. I have been using Zinplex (tablets, wash and gel) for the last 6-8 months, the facial acne has gotten better but my back still needs help. Any suggestions on possible treatments

Sam

I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination to have your acne graded. Treatment will be prescribed accordingly. It is possible that you might need a course of Roaccutane. Intense Pulse Light treatment can also be beneficial for the treatment of your back acne.