Question
Posted by: Lenny | 2012/05/08

Acne

hi Doc,i''ve been experiencing severe acne for quite 6 years and i tried some of the over Counter treatment and few Doctors but all it has done was to worsen it and now my skin is badly damaged and i have deep scars...til today my acne is stil active and with big sores n puss..im so embarrassed,please help.

Lenny

You will have to consult a dermatologist to have your acne graded and to receive the correct treatment. The dermatologist will also be able to treat the scars with either laser treatment or intense pulse light treatment.