Question
Posted by: AAD | 2012-03-29

acne

i have had a acne problem since my teenage years. i went to a dermatologist a few years ago and she gave me a gel for the pimples can''t remember the name and then put me on a contraception minerva 35 and i have been on that ever since i got pregnant. during my pregnancy i got a lot of pimples in my face again and now i told that there is only one contraception tablet i can use because i''m breastfeeding. what can i use for these pimples. i would like to go for a peel again to get rid of the marks but have to first get rid of the pimples first

AAD

I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for IPL (Intense Pulse Light) treatment, which is very helpful in the treatment of acne, scarring and skin discolouration.