Posted by: KK | 2012-01-27

Hi, i''m 22 and Ive started Yasmin on 10th Jan 2012 and Ive broken out on one side of my face quite a bit with big pimples. How long does yamin take to clear your skin or how long till u start seeing visible results.
Also i have very bad dandruff and after cutting a fringe i have developed tiny pimple that covers my face, they tiny and looks like a rash alomost. How do i get rid of these tiny pimples? how do i permanently clear my dandruff?
Please help, ive battled with these issues for a long time.

I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination, in order to have your acne graded and to start with the correct treatment. It is possible that you will need a course of oral antibiotics to clear the acne.