Question
Posted by: CHANTEL VAN ZYL | 2011-07-26

ACNE

I AM SO FRUSTRATED, I HAVE BAD SKIN AT THE MOMENT ALL OF A SUDDEN ON MY CHIN AND IN MY HAIRLINES AND JUST BELOW MY CHIN IN MY NECK. I USE A NORMAL FACIAL WASH AND UCERIN FRAGRANCE FREE MOISTURISER. I AM ON THE PIL MERCILON AND I GO ONVE IN 6 WEEKS FOR A CHEMICAL PEEL I DO THE PEELS SINCE LAST YEAR AND MY SKIN REALLY IMPROVED SINCE THAT BUT THE LAST MONTH I AM STRUGELING AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO USE. PLEASE HELP!

Chantel

It is possible that you are suffering from atypical eczema and I really suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination and an opinion on what is causing the rash. It is difficult for me to give an informed opinion without being able to examine your skin.

1
Posted by: Peter | 2011-07-27

try a German device called Herpotherm, retails for R495-00 available from, Marcus Schenkenberg, Paris Hilton.... use it for pimples although its actually for coldsores

Reply to Peter