Question
Posted by: Nico Barendse | 2011-04-26

Acne

Good day

I have previously used A-LENNON Doxycycline 100mg for my Acne and it worked fine. It is now months after I stopped using it and my Acne is returning. I went back to my Dr and I was given Cyclidox 100mg because the A-LENNON Doxycycline 100mg was out of stock.

I would just like to know if it is the same and will it work as effective?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Nico,

Sory for the delay. Yes, it is the same.

All the best!

1
Posted by: Nico Barendse | 2011-05-05

Thank you very much. I can start to see the Cyclidox working now after few weeks.

Would be glad to find a permanent solution to my Acne problem. It is really affecting my self esteem.

Reply to Nico Barendse