Question
Posted by: Jacky | 2011/04/19

Acne

Iam 35 and have started with severe Acne?I have tried everything.I face wash,cleanse and tone and even use a facepack 2 a week.Could it be cause I have increased my exercise and the sweat is a problem?.Please help.

Hallo Jacky
No, it won't be sweat causing this - it is usually has a hormonal cause at this age (could be increased androgen levels) Ask your doctor to evaluate your skin as an anti-androgen like Diane contraceptive may help.

2
Posted by: Jacky | 2011/04/22

Hi thanks for your reply.I tore the ligaments in my ankle and then developed a blood clot so since then Im not allowed to go on any form of contraceptive pill.?I am also currently living outside RSA and the doctors where we are are absalutely no help for anything.Is there anything else you could recommend I can do?

Reply to Jacky
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/19

Hallo Jacky