Question
Posted by: Fahmeeda | 2011/03/16

Acne

Good Day
i do not really suffer from acne, however i have recently been getting alot of acne spots around the side of my face, as this is where my hair touches my face.
i do not have oily hair, and do wash it on a regular basis.
The main problem is that it leaves terrible marks once the acne dissapears (altough it takes a long while for it to go away)
can you please suggest any treatments for this?

Hallo Fahmeeda
Try something like Oxy 10 cream on the area, you can also ask your doctor to prescripe a topical antibiotic lotion like Eryderm

3
Posted by: Dr Bets | 2011/03/17

Then using an antiandrogenic contraceptive like Diane may help?

Reply to Dr Bets
Posted by: Fahmeeda | 2011/03/16

I have been to a dermotoligist and been on an anti biotic, with no results

Reply to Fahmeeda
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/16

Hallo Fahmeeda