Question
Posted by: zanele | 2010/11/19

Acne

im a 26 year old using clarins due to my acne. i have my face and i dont know what to do anymore. this is affecting my life my job and i dont want to go anywhere. please advise what i should use and life style habit

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Zanele - The best of course would be to see a dermatologist to determine what the cause is (ie bacteria, hormones, etc). (S)He can also prescribed the strongest treatments, where OTC treatment, although not bad, usually only suffice for mild acne. In the meantime I suggest getting some Benzac AC5 face wash from your pharmacy

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/11/22

Reply to pharmacist