Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2010/06/29

Acne

I am 36 years old and have seen an increase in the past 6 months. I have been using Whey protein as I work out often and I also use Staminagrow. Does any of these supplements affect my skin?

Hallo Concerned
Staminogrow should not cause acne. Acne is caused by increased sebum (fat) production of the skin glands, mostly due to hormonal changes, so food intake (even whey) should not be the cause. Are you not taking additional testosterone or getting it in via any other supplements you are taking?
There are medications one can take for it, but you may need to see your GP as most will need a prescription.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/29

Hallo Concerned