Question
Posted by: cheerleader | 2010/03/29

ACNE

hi there. i am a 25 year old female, that''s struggling with acne.
my diet consist of fruit and veg, lotsa water and white meats. i make sure to take sufficient supplements omega 3,6 and zine, centrum dialy too. whenever i eat a packet of chips or chocolate, my left cheek explodes with zits the next morning. i have used everything from skinfree to acne tablets? any advice i am at wits end

Hallo Cheerleader
Try using something like Oxy 10 on the area as soon as you notice any signs of a breakout. You can also ask your doctor to prescribe antibiotic lotion like Eryderm to use on the area.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/29

Hallo Cheerleader

Reply to cyberdoc