Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2010-02-22

Acne

Please can you help me.... I have been off the pill for 3 months, and my skin has been fine, not even a small breakout. At the beginning of Feb I started with Centrum Materna (planning to start trying for a baby in April).. today is the 22 Feb, and the past +/- week. I hae had such bad acne, not even this bad as a teenager!!! left and right side of my chin, and now moving up my face... Please help... can go to work like this!!

Nicky

Hallo Nicky
Stop the supplement - it may have something in it that your skin is allergic to. You can just take folic acid supplement for the time being. Try Benzoyl peroxide cream ( e.g Oxy 10) on the spots and ask your doctor for a topical antibiotic lotion like Eryderm.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-02-22

Hallo Nicky

Reply to cyberdoc