Question
Posted by: Mitchell (age 34) | 2009/11/19

Acne

HI.I srtuggle with acne on my forhead and back.It is agrevated by stress and exercise.I read in mens health that their is a attibotic that I can take for six month that will clear up this condition? Appaerntly it is linked to tetostorone imbalance. Am I on the rite track and must a go and see my GP to get the medication presecribed.

Your answer will be very helpfull,thanks

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Mitch

There are a variety of treatment options for acnne and the antiobiotic-route may not always be the correct one. I's suggest asking your doc to have a look and prescribe the meds that he/she thinks should do the job!

All the best!

2
Posted by: Mr G | 2009/11/25

Don' t know if this will work for you, but I use to stuggle with acne also untill I started using brewers yeast and zink tablets. I tried a lot of stuff and still today they work for me the best. Hope this might also help you.

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: pharmacist | 2009/11/20

Hi Mitch

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist