Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/07

acne

My 10 year old daughter suffers from acne. obviously in the genes, I just finished a coures of Roacutane at the age of 40! I do realise the drug is severe. But for the first time in my life my skin is clear. She hates her skin and I do not want her to go through the same as I did. Bottom line: is she to younf for Roacutane?

Dear anonymous
she is very young to start Roaccutane but take her to a dermatologist, they may be able to start off with topical or oral antibiotics and see if the acne can't be managed this way untill she is a bit older?
deBets