Posted by: JJH | 2009-06-01

I am a 24 year old male. All my life I had a good skin with minimum of acne. I did get the odd one or two pimples once a week or month. I also have been training most of the last 10 years and I am in good shape. I have used supplements in the past but recently last year I used a bigger variety. I then got acne on my chest en back. I haven' t been using any gym supplements but rather now eating on a good gym diet for the last 2 - 3 months but still the acne is there. It is not overwhelming but it is noticeable. Is there any reason for this or anything I can do to get it all away?

Dear JJH
Try using Benzac on the area, with a good antiseptic wash and see if it improves. If not, you may need to get some topical antibiotic lotion like Eryderm to use on the area