Posted by: Collette | 2009-05-11

My seun is 15 jaar oud en sukkel met acne. Hy drink daagliks Vit A en Zinc aanvulling nou al vir 6 weke, maar geen verbetering nie. Is daar enige ander gesigwasmiddel of room wat ek kan gebruik. Hy gebruik tans Oxy cleanser en Alcare gel om aan te smeer. Help asseblief.

Hallo Collette
Praat met jou dokter - hy kan Benzac AC gebruik en dalk orale/aansmeer antibiotika bysit.

Posted by: Sandy | 2009-05-15

Hello Collette,

My son is now 22 and still suffers with acne. If only someone advised me not to waste money on creme' s, facewash, antibiotics etc. I suggest you take him to a dermatologist asap. My son has been on oratane for years now and he' s skin has improved so much  he actually gained his confidence again. The only downside is that he can' t be on it all the time as it has a number of side effects  but your specialist will tell you all about it. Good Luck

Reply to Sandy