Question
Posted by: Quizzie | 2009/04/05

Acne?

H get these pea sized bumps under my skin on my cheeks. They stay for about 1-2 weeks and keep coming back to the same area. They are not red or have any ' head'  to squeeze.
I dont know if they are nodules, comedones or cysts. What medication or facecare product do I need to use to treat and prevent it?

Quizzie

It is possible that you are suffering from a nodular eczema or that you have an allergic reaction to something. I therefore, suggest that you consult a dermatologist, in order to have a proper diagnosis made and that it can be treated correctly.

Comedones are blackheads with mild to moderate inflammation.

Kind regards