Question
Posted by: TLA | 2009/02/25

acne

im a 20 year old girl and i have been suffering from acne for the
past 10 years,i have used cyclidox and vitamin b.co for approxmately 2and a half years it did some what help but now i think my acne got used to it, as now my acne is gone severe. I tink its cystic acne because i got alot of whiteheads,inflammation
and redness. i also used alot of creams,masks,blemish sticks,i drink lots of water,eat fruit.drink green tea,detox tea and home remedies but nothing seems to help..

its really depressing me so could you please help me.

Dear TLA
I think you should see a dermatologist as you may be a candidate to use something like Roaccutane.