Question
Posted by: Angel | 2009/02/06

Acne

I' m 33 and struggling with acne on my chin only. I' ve never had a bad skin maybe a pimple here and there. But since I' ve turned 30 it has become a bit of a problem as I mentioned only on my chin and around my mouth. My GP gave my antibiotics which worked but I dont want to drink pills for my skin?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you use Differen gel on the effected area. This is available at pharmacies.

1
Posted by: Peanuts | 2009/02/07

Hi Angel, my humble opinion from experience. Wait it out. Drink a lot of water. Keep your fingers away. Strongs.
Peanuts.

Reply to Peanuts