Question
Posted by: bhaven | 2010/07/29

Acidity

Good Day Doctor,

I would like your advise regarding my wife. She went to the doctor and he said her symptoms of acidity and bloatedness is due to stress.

He prescribed Nexiam and Pancreoflat to her. She has been taking the medication since we went to the doctor (Monday), and on Tuesday she felt dryness in her throat area.

Today she has this bitter sensation within her throat and pallette, as well as dryness on her upper lip.

Could the medication be causing this, and what should we do?

Thank you for your help.

Hallo Bhaven
Nexiam can give you a dry mouth and the bitterness could be due to a bit of acid reflux. Give the medication a week or two time to start working?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/29

Hallo Bhaven