Posted by: shooter | 2009-02-19

Acidic sweating

hi doc,

I have suffered for years but never noticed how bad it was...
within 2 days my new mattress was stained in a black outline of my body. my pillows are always stained black. people can now smell the acid odour from 3 meters away. i sweat profusely all the time but it is normally more noticable when sleeping  every 30 minutes i wake on a wet pillow and change it.

any ideas as to how to fix this verdampte problem?

all commers welcome for advice.

Hallo Shooter
you probably have hyperhidrosis and I think you may benefit from medication like Probanthine or Robinul
Please talk to your GP about getting a prescription.

Posted by: shooter | 2009-02-20

thanks Dr Bets

Reply to shooter
Posted by: shooter | 2009-02-20

might have found the cause!!
i suffered a head trauma and have apnea...both can cause the lungs not to work fully. therefore body carries acidic blood...
maybe that be it?

Reply to shooter