Question
Posted by: Annie | 2008/08/22

Acidic discharge

A week after my period is finished, when my body' s natural secretion increase prior to ovulation, it is very acidic and even burn the surrounding area beyond the vulva. There' s no colour apart from stains in my undies and it smells like amonia. This also apparently cause my abdomen to extend and I feel bloated. I use CitroCarb and Base powder but still get pain in my kidneys before this goes away after 3-4 days. Is there something else I can use?

The secretions you describe are normal around the time of ovulation and so is the bloating.